Our internships are a wonderful opportunity for college students and graduates who wish to gain valuable experience in their desired career fields. Spaces are limited, so please read the information below carefully!
- Age 18 or older
- Proof of U.S. citizenship, current green card or student/work visa
- Satisfactory completion of a background check
- Positive attitude, good work ethic and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to work long periods of time outside in all weather conditions
- Willingness to follow the policies and procedures of Marineland
- Ability to attend all training courses and intern on a regular schedule for at least 3 months. Schedule varies by department.
If you cannot commit to the hours required by the internship, we encourage you to apply to be a standard volunteer. All internships are unpaid and interns are responsible for their own food, housing and transportation.
How to Apply:
- Review the internship description for your department(s) of interest.
- Before the semester deadline, submit your resume and other requested documents to the email or mailing address provided for each department.
- If the department is interested, you will be contacted directly for an interview.
- Due to the number of applications, not all applicants will be contacted.
- If you would like to complete an internship for school credit, we require that you obtain an instructor to oversee your internship and the necessary paperwork from your school before completing our internship application.
Animal Training Internship