Join the experts to learn all about our coastal natural world! Presented in partnership with GTM Research Reserve, our lecture series features a different topic and speaker each month. In these informative classes, guests will learn fascinating facts about marine life, our local ecosystem and our oceans. Plus, our lecture series is completely free!
When: Third Tuesday of each month (dates below)
Where: Marineland Dolphin Adventure
Time: 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Classes are completely FREE to attend and space is limited. Reservations are required and can be made online here or by calling 904-823-4500.
Upcoming dates and speakers:
- February 21, 2017: Lauren Watkins, White Oak Conservation
- March 21, 2017: Jeremy Owens, Ph.D., Climate Change and Ancient Ocean Chemistry, Florida State University
- April 18, 2017: Greg Bossart, Ph.D., Bottlenose Dolphins, Georgia Aquarium
- May 16, 2017: Emily Jane Murray, Florida Public Archaeology Network
- Reservations are required to attend.
- Please arrive at the Marineland Dolphin Adventure Gift Shop by 9:45 a.m. for check-in.
- Attendees will receive free admission to Marineland after the conclusion of the lecture.
- Reservations for the following month do not open until the conclusion of the current month's event.