Acrylic Painting Workshops
Test your creativity by taking part in our acrylic painting workshop, presented in partnership with Ocean Art Gallery. Perfect for both beginners and experienced painters, this four-hour workshop offers personalized instruction to meet the needs of each participant. Workshops are led by Rachel Thompson or RoAnn Elias, two talented Florida artists with years of teaching experience. Instructors will lead you from a blank canvas to a completed work of art you will be proud to display.
Workshop fee: $99 + tax
Price includes art supplies, access to Marineland Dolphin Adventure, and a gift certificate for one Touch and Feed dolphin interaction to be scheduled at your convenience for a future date.
- Meeting & introductions
- Overview of the workshop
- Example of the subject to be painted
- Step-by-step painting instruction
- Critique and wrap-up
Time: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- February 2, 2017
- February 18, 2017
- March 18, 2017
- March 23, 2017
- April 22, 2017
- April 27, 2017
- Participants must be age 16 or older.
- Please arrive at 8:45 a.m. for check in at the Gift Shop entrance.
- Class sizes are limited to 10 students to ensure individualized instruction.
- Guests are asked to wear comfortable clothing fit for Florida weather, as some of your time will be spent outdoors. A hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are advised.
- Please bring water and a snack, as lunch is not available on-site.
Visit the Ocean Art Gallery website to register and see photos of past workshops. If you have questions or would prefer to register by phone, please call Ocean Art Gallery at 386-693-4882 between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EDT to speak with an art consultant.