Can’t make it to Marineland Dolphin Adventure? Let us come to you! Make a reservation for one of our experts to visit your classroom, where they will speak to your students about dolphins and their importance in our oceans.
Our Education Outreach program is available from September – May, and includes a 45-minute lesson on dolphins and conservation. We also offer custom lessons relating to marine biology, conservation, animal training or careers with animals upon request.
Price by County:
- Flagler and St. John’s - $150
- Clay, Putnam and Volusia - $175
- Duval - $200
- Other counties must request a quote
Availability: September – May
To make a reservation, call 904-417-2560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check for availability and provide your contact information. Please be prepared to provide your name, phone number, email, organization and estimated group size.
- A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required in order to reserve your program.
- Full payment will be due 7 days prior to your program date.
- Payments may be made with a credit/debit card or by mailing a check written out to Marineland Dolphin Adventure.
- For tax exempt status: A copy of your Tax Exempt Certificate must be provided along with your payment. All payments (deposit and final payment) must be made from an account associated with the organization listed on the certificate. We do not keep your Tax Exempt Certificate on file.